The Internet is thriving while most of us are home with time on our hands and nowhere to go. Laugh with us!
1. Outside who? We don’t know her.
I remember my mama used say “outside ain’t going nowhere” now look at outside? Gone.
— Ca$hly Banks (@TypicalLowLife) March 26, 2020
2. Email greetings haven’t been the same.
Emails now be like: I hope you are staying safe, sheltered in place, stocked with toilet paper, and healthy during these absolutely unprecedented, wild, chaotic, terrifying times. Just wanted to follow up-
— socially distant des (@_chismosa_) March 26, 2020
3. We’re all we’ve got.
Day Whatever of Quarantine:
i found a dance partner 🥺 pic.twitter.com/ld9YUtJlng
— valencia (@valexncia) March 25, 2020
4. The energy in the last 23 seconds of this video is unmatched.
If you have one incredibly passionate Coronavirus clip to watch today — this is definitely the one… pic.twitter.com/LFACK8U06R
— Rex Chapman🏇🏼 (@RexChapman) March 25, 2020
5. Britney Spears has unknowingly become the face of communism.
It’s Comrade, BITCH! https://t.co/ik4rlwoVuP
— Fat Canary (@IWriteAllDay_) March 24, 2020
6. Speaking of the Soviet Union…
"I'm going out"
• might be illegal now?
"I'm going outside for my state approved singular daily walk"
• Kinda Soviet
• Good for public health
— George (indoors) (@georgeattherock) March 23, 2020
7. At this point, we’ve accepted what’s happening and just waiting for it to be over.
The News: “If everyone follows these 5 simple steps, things could be back to normal by late April, early Ma—“
— Suavemente (@EasyStreetKeys) March 22, 2020
8. You have to get creative.
Day 5 in isolation: I’ve put a different beer in each room of the house and I’m pretending I’m on a pub crawl
— Connor McLaughlin (@_ConnorM) March 21, 2020
9. At least we still have the option to take walks.
went on a walk today just to feel something
— chris melberger (@chrismelberger) March 22, 2020
10. Every trip out of the house feels like a gift and a mission.
Going to the grocery now feels like "going to town" in little house on the prairie, if I am good maybe papa will let me get an orange!!!
— Aparna Nancherla (@aparnapkin) March 22, 2020
11. RIP to everyone’s office plants.
My dad just walked into the room looking sad as fuck with his fists closed and said “I just realized my office plant is gonna die” bc he’s working from home LMAO pic.twitter.com/jEziCQQXnY
— E.L. ★彡 (@eliseIau) March 21, 2020
12. I still don’t understanding why people are hoarding food.
the coronavirus really making people awaken their inner "A guy bought 20 watermelons" from those math problems
— sharon 🌱 (@dixoterin) March 14, 2020
13. What do we do with all this time at home?
there’s only so many naps I can take
— Khalid (@thegreatkhalid) March 17, 2020
14. You can’t cough around anyone anymore.
When you cough nowadays you need a explanation behind it. My sister said “you know how coffee go down the wrong way” no I don’t know, actually.
— Kay (@KaylarWill) March 23, 2020
15. Maybe we’re all kind of losing it right now.
Me being discovered after one week of quarantine pic.twitter.com/RNrkgsQ9VI
— Ben Yahr (@benyahr) March 15, 2020