Today, Hyatt House Jersey City is celebrating their opening day as the first Hyatt House hotel in the area. Owned by One Exchange Urban Renewal, LLC, Hyatt House Jersey City is conveniently located in Jersey City’s Exchange Place, right next to the Light Rail Station and just a quick walk from the PATH Station.
General Manager Mark DiPiazza describes Hyatt House Jersey City as a place designed with guests in mind, from free Wi-Fi offered in all guest rooms to around-the-clock refreshments. Their main goal is to allow guests to continue their busy lifestyles in a comfortable space with a personalized experience to feel right at home.
This 14-story building holds 258 hotel rooms in what was formerly the First National Bank of Jersey City. The building features retail space including a Dunkin’ Donuts and Subway, and nearby is a Starbucks and a Potbelly Sandwich Shop. Hyatt House Jersey City also features a rooftop restaurant and lounge with retractable glass ceiling that offers incredible views of the New York City skyline and Statue of Liberty.
Hyatt House Jersey City offers a whole list of amenities and special features, including:
- 258 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens and complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Morning Spread – a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The Terrace Bar at Exchange Place, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- The Rooftop at Exchange Place, which includes a fire and water feature, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- 24/7 Guest Market / H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- The Terrace Level with more than 2,300 square feet of semi-private event spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs and cats
For more information, visit jerseycity.house.hyatt.com! Make this your place to stay if you’re visiting Jersey City and want that at-home feel in a convenient location.