Check out this fun tour of this STUNNING Hoboken Home!
They will be having an open house this weekend. For more info go to https://www.133monroe.com
Unit 1: 5 Bed/ 3 Bath 3050 sq ft – walk out deck
Unit 2: 5 Bed / 3 Bath 2500sq ft – roof top deck with panoramic views, private elevator that stops at every floor including the rooftop.
The units include a large gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, and an extra large island with added cabinets on the backside for storage. There’s a floor-to-ceiling built-in pantry in the kitchen for maximum storage space. Other great qualities of the space include:
- Professional, fitted stainless steel hood with 36-inch Cooktop Stove
- 24-inch Marvel Wine Fridge
- Extra large sink and Calcutta Quartz countertops
- 9 ft ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the living area flood the home with natural light
- 5” wide plank white oak flooring and hand-picked designer electrical fixtures.
If you have a car, one year of free parking at a nearby covered garage is included! 133 Monroe is conveniently located by the Second St Light Rail Station and Hoboken PATH station, so it’s easy to get in and out of New York or surrounding cities. The neighborhood is great for taking a walk, shopping, and grabbing a drink or meal with friends.
Fore more info: https://www.133monroe.com