Hudson Restaurant Week celebrates their Sweet 16 this winter with their largest list of restaurants ever! There are 60+ participating restaurants that span more towns of Hudson County, from Bayonne to Harrison to Guttenberg and everything in between! Jersey City is well represented with 30 restaurants, including 5 that are new to the list: Bistro Jeffrey’s, Delenio, Left Bank Burger Bar, Lokal Eatery, and Pianist Envy.
Starting on Monday, January 27 and running through February 7, restaurants will be enticing you to eat out with specially priced pre-fixe menus. 2-course lunches start at just $10 and 3-course dinners start at $20. Not all restaurants participate all days – so check the website for details.
Best picks in Jersey City
- Co-Worker Lunching: Gather your co-workers and eat out. In Newport: Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse or Fire & Oak; walkable from Exchange Place: Amelia’s Bistro or Bistro La Source; near Grove Street: Latham House.
- Date Night: Need a romantic evening out with a loved one try Satis Bistro, Liberty House or Edward’s Steakhouse.
- Girls Night Out: Call your mom friends or girlfriends and make plans for an evening by the water at Hudson & Co or Lokal Eatery
- Great Deal: Try newcomer Left Bank for a $35 dinner for TWO – with burgers for each, shared appetizers, and dessert.
- Latin Cuisines: Let the flavors of Cuba swoon you at Rumba Cubana and Hard Grove.
- Comfort Foods: Warm up with comfort foods at Hamilton Pork or South House, or get away to the Caribbean with Harry’s Daughter.
- Off the Beaten Path: Escape the bustle of downtown with traditional Italian at Laico’s or try The Franklin in the Heights.
- Try Something New: The time is now to try Hungarian delights at Green Pear Heights
Find the whole list of 60+ participating restaurants at www.HudsonRW.com