Join the Journal Square Special Improvement District, Journal Squared, and Marketplace JC as they bring summer fun to the Magnolia Landing! From 11 AM to 4PM on July 22nd, guests can enjoy live music, food, and lots of fun.
There’s a great selection of vendors available, including:
- Hanna’s Meatballs, known for their inventive recipes including BBQ, teriyaki, buffalo, and more! They’ll also be providing vegetarian options.
- Florious, a local company specializing in high end flower arrangements who will be bringing potted plants and bouquets.
- Seed to Stitch, a collection of women’s clothing and accessories following ethical and sustainable practices.
- Otto Clay, a business of wheel thrown pottery and hand built objects made with creative and functional designs.
- Ken’s Heirloom Toys, a toy company selling toys, lamps, and vases made from hardwood using a segmented process.
- Art by Latinsilver, which features artwork by a Bayonne-based artist who sells them as prints, graphic tees, home accessories, and other items.
- Yum Shack, known for their Asian-American fusion foods. They’ll have items like tacos and salad with chicken, pork, and more.
- Jersey Buzz, a product line based entirely on honey-related products such as raw honey, pollen, and honey combs.
- Henna Therapy, where local artist Hayat Gul will create designs for guests.
- O’LaLa Empanadas, who will be bringing their wide variety of delicious empanadas and Latin dishes.
- British Swim School, a swimming school that will soon be opening a location in Journal Square.
- Gusti Di Sicilia, who will be serving Sicilian-style meals including piadinas, arancine, tiramisu and more.
- O1Free/CSMK Designs, a Africa-focused casual wear clothing brand.
- Melba’s Totes, who sell colorful and interesting totes and purses.
- Gypsy Pops, which are frozen treats using only local fruit, herbs, spices, coffee and teas.
- Yay Sunshine, a brand that describes their glasses as “Asian Fit,” designed to fit Asian faces without gaps or resting on cheeks.
- Arikah’s Handmade, where original greeting cards are made as well as jewelry made with natural stones and metals.
- Raw Roots Cafe, a food truck specializing in vegan food.
Stop by on July 22nd for the first event to kick off the series! It’s free and is going to be a lot of fun for the whole community.
The Summer Series is sponsored by KRE Group, National Real Estate Advisors, and Journal Square SID. Programming and vendors curated by Marketplace JC.