- This event has passed.
Oct 05, 2019 @ 12:00 PM - 5:00 PMFree
Celebrate your favorite furry friends with a tail-wagging pop-up market on Saturday, October 5th as Harrison Urby hosts Woofstock: the social experience bringing the community’s four-legged pals and their owners together for a day of fun installations, live music, and more.
Beginning on South 3rd Street at 12:00pm, Urby’s streetscape will transform into a buzzy market, complete with live music and vendors ready to cater to your dog including handmade pet accessories, dog walking, mini training sessions, raw freeze-dried treats and more. In addition to the market, food trucks, satellite bars by Coperaco and The Vanguard Cocktail Bar, adoption opportunities, and Instagrammable photo moments will be present on-site.
Complimentary doggy portraits hand-drawn by professional doodler Pinky Weber, a neon sign backed by plush toys, a Doggy Bar featuring the Pupper Cup (dairy-free “ice cream”), and a raffle with Barkbox & Glossier’s limited edition toys from their collab are just some of the highlights.
WHAT: Join Harrison Urby in celebrating our love for our four-legged friends with a one-day pop-up market featuring our favorite dog brand vendors, feel-good music and installations for a very exciting afternoon filled with plenty of activities and libations.
WHERE: Harrison Urby, 777 S. 3rd Street, Harrison, NJ, 07029
DATE: Saturday October 5, 2019
TIME: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
COST: Free to attend
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Three bands including Hideaway, Trifecta, & Jules and the Jinks will perform 1-hour sets including cover hits
- Complimentary live dog portraits on small canvases using multi-colored paint pens by professional doodler, Pinky Weber
- Satellite bars by Urby’s Coperaco and local Harrison favorite The Vanguard
- Seven vendors confirmed including:
- The Furry Best Pet Care — dog walking, pet sitting, training in the area offering free mini training sessions
- Eat Play Wag — handmade pet accessories
- Rivington Rose — handmade felt flower collar accessories
- Fig & Tyler — raw freeze-fried treats made from fresh USDA-inspected meats and fresh fish
- Pinky Weber — dog related prints, key chains, greeting cards
- The Pupper Cup — dairy free “ice cream” without any added sugars so you can treat your pet with healthy and advantageous ingredients
- Hound About Town — playful, eco-friendly toys, delicious treats and cute accessories
- Local hot dog truck, Joey Mac’s Hot Dogs.
- Local eatery O’lala Empanadas.
- Adoptions available with Friends with Four Paws.
- Urby installations including a vintage Volkswagen decked out in florals, a neon sign backed by plush toys, a Doggy Bar featuring the Pupper Cup, and a raffling off of Barkbox & Glossier’s limited edition toys from their collaboration