- This event has passed.
Winter Artisan Pop-Up Market
Dec 15, 2019 @ 12:00 PM - 4:00 PMFree
‘Tis the season for giving, but also for getting, so head to Harrison Urby for the Winter Artisan Pop-up Market on December 15 from 12-4PM in the cafe. We’ve put together a tight selection of boutique brands in collab with Raeana of @behindthelabel. You’ll find everything from apparel, candles and jewelry, to beauty & wellness products, home goods, and CBD products. Come, grab a drink, snap a Gram-worthy photo at our fun, holiday installation, and shop to beats by Infinite Chris. Special discounted drinks by Coperaco will be on sale!
WHAT: Urby’s cafe will transform into a buzzy market, complete with a live DJ set, and a fun installation for a Grammable photo moment. A tight selection of boutique brands will be offering a wide range of products, including apparel, bags, candles, jewelry, beauty & wellness products, home goods, cbd products, and more.
WHERE: Harrison Urby, 777 S. 3rd Street, Harrison, NJ, 07029
DATE: Sunday December 15, 2019
TIME: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
COST: Free to attend
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- DJ set by Infinite Chris
- Bar selection with discounted drinks by Urby’s Coperaco
- Eight vendors confirmed including:
- Arthropoda by Raeana — Beetle Inspired Apparel Pieces
- Coveted Style — An Assortment Of Boutique Women’s Wear Pieces
- MWR Collection x Vintage — Handmade Leather Home Goods & Accessories
- HolaLuna — Handmade Jewelry
- Lit Bklyn — Luxury Soy Candles Hand Poured With Love In Brooklyn NY
- Alexandra Winbush — Artisanal Tea and Candle Pairings
- Noirebud — CBD Products, Candies, Teas, And Body Balm For Pain Management
- Suite Eleven — Vegan, Non-cruelty nail polish
- Urby installation including a neon sign and flower wall by Karma Flowers.