- This event has passed.
Starting a Business Workshop Series (Part 1/3)
April 17 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PMFree
Starting a Business Workshop Series (Part 1/3) – Learn how to go from 0 to entrepreneur. @ Jersey City- City Hall
Starting a Business:
This workshop is directed to the entrepreneur at the conceptual stage.
We will discuss:
- Personal and business assessment process
- Basics of a business plan
- How to finance the business
- An introduction to different business entities
- Certifications that can help businesses grow
- and MORE!
Sponsored and paid for by: the United States Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center at NJCU, New Jersey City University, and JCEDC.
Training Courses and Event Policy:
Because we value the safety and security of our attendees and the communities they participate in, the following will not be accepted at any event hosted, organized, or participated by the SBDC.
- Children under 8 years of age.
- Children between 8-18 years of age without parental supervision.
- Inappropriate language or behavior.
- Unprofessional attire.
Event attendees/participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event staff.
*Event time & location can be subject to change*