- This event has passed.
Don’t Feed the WorryBug! – A Self-Love Workshop for Mamas.
February 21 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM$20
Ever been happy, ever been mad, ever been worried, ever been sad? Of course you have… let’s be honest, having kids is full of big emotions! That’s why we are excited to announce the first ever WorryBug Workshop exclusively for Mamas, brought to you by Jersey City’s very own WorryWoo Monster Team!
Join us as we discuss “Why Mamas need self-care” with Divya Dodhia, LCSW (Child & Family therapist) followed by The WorryBug Workshop by Andi Green, author and illustrator of The WorryWoo Monsters book series.
The workshop includes:
- Lots of breathing and relaxation
- WorryBug deflation techniques
- A quiet atmosphere to take time for yourself
- Mindfulness and Chocolate (yes, seriously, we usually eat chocolate)
- Light bites and refreshments
- A FREE copy of Don’t Feed the WorryBug by Andi Green
What is not included in the workshop:
- Having to cut the crust from a sandwich
- Reading the same book 100X
- Negotiating with a toddler
- Oprah Winfrey (…she’s busy)