Do you use humor to cope with stressful situations? So do we! Laugh with us.
1. I miss outside.
— Beans After Dark (@goodbeanalt) April 4, 2020
2. Seriously, what day is it?
I feel like I’m in that movie where I keep repeating the same day until I do the right thing
— Tarek Ali (@itstarekali) April 4, 2020
3. There are no rules.
@melodramaticmatt##fleetwood ##mac ##vibing ##vibe ##xyzbca ##ouid ##chill ##foryou ##fyp♬ Dreams – 2004 Remaster – Fleetwood Mac
4. Every Zoom call has the same structure.
SUPERCUT every quarantine hangout call for work pic.twitter.com/PaDpks9Si1
— Brendon Culhane (@brendonheyhey) April 1, 2020
5. Mute your mic, please.
Not muting your mic is the new reply all
— Dani Burger (@daniburgz) March 30, 2020
6. At least those two pandas in Hong Kong are enjoying themselves.
“Even pandas are having more sex than you” is the lockdown headline absolutely nobody needed.
— James Ball (@jamesrbuk) April 8, 2020
7. brb, already planning the first night out
8. We’re all getting creative. Even Leslie Jordan.
9. When did everyone decide to start baking?
Ok I understand everyone is freaking out but why are ALL of you baking sourdough.
— Jessica Ellis (@baddestmamajama) March 23, 2020
10. Calling the virus by its name makes us feel a little smarter.