Are you looking to get some experience, or do you want to work with the ChicpeaJC team? Look through the opportunities below and you might find something you’re interested in!
Photography Intern for the Summer
– At least 2 full days a week and available for special events
– Have a DSLR and a laptop or tablet
– Can work well with last minute changes and requests
– Preferred, but not required: social media and Adobe Suite
– To apply, send over your video reel and/or portfolio for consideration to email@example.com with the subject “PHOTO INTERN”
Writing Intern for the Summer
– 2 days a week
– Have a laptop or tablet
– Be familiar with the blog’s format and writing style
– Can work well with last minute changes and request
– To apply, send 1 or 2 samples of writing for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “WRITING INTERN”
We’re always looking for event volunteers! We coordinate and attend at least two events every month. Please note that some volunteer positions are paid while some are not.
If you’re interested in keeping up with events and volunteering opportunities, contact email@example.com with the subject “VOLUNTEER.”
Contributors for the Blog
– One article per month. It’s a trial process – First three articles are a “trial” and every article thereafter is paid.
– Necessary contributors for our website include: pets, hip-hop in Hudson County, other music in Hudson County, event coverage, non-profits (Dress for Success, PERC Shelter, Kickstarters), youth, sports, local government, and food. We do not need fitness, health, or fashion contributors.
– We are also looking for one person from each Ward to write about their neighborhoods
– We’re open to ideas! If you’re interested and have a specific theme for your articles or know what you want to be included in the blog that may be missing, feel free to send over your ideas and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CONTRIBUTOR.”